Thursday 21 July 2011

My Take on NEUTROGENA BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING DAILY SCRUB !!!

BLACKHEADS :(
the word itself brings a :( onto our faces. Its common for people of any skin type but mainly for people having an oily skin.We often think that these are the dirt but no, blackheads are caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the oil secreting glands's path due to the clogging of pores caused by dead skin cells.These oils and dead skin cells mix together to form the dreadful blackheads.


I have a combination skin and so I tend to get blackhead around my nostrils which are really irritating and a big turn off.But I have got this amazing product which not only clears the black heads but also polishes my skin.
Its the NEUTROGENA BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING DAILY SCRUB :)


As soon as you use it, you will feel the difference.It just drags away those blackheads and clears the skin.You just need to take the product and apply it to cleansed skin and massage it.It has got millions of tiny granules which just scrubs away the dirt, dead skins n blackhead leaving your skin clear and soft.


Its suitable for all skin types and really work wonders.I have become a fan of it.....
Hope you guys use it and love it :)
















Dont' squeeze it rather eliminate it ;)
Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3