Saturday 6 August 2011

I went SHOPPING :)

hey frenz....

Its a saturday....and my day started very dull....But all thanks to my darling hubby who made my day and took me for shopping !!!! yeahhhhhh

I am super ooper excited coz I got some products which I wanted since ages...So here s what I bought :)

left --> right
IN2IT Cream eyeshadow in MARINE
SILKYGIRL eyeshadow duo in GLAMOUR BABE
IN2IT Cream eyeshadow in CARNABY

left --> right
IN2IT in YUMMY
MAYBELLINE lipcolor in COZY TANGERINE 
MAYBELLINE concealer in NATURAL BEIGE


FOR SOME MOISTURISATION



BODY WASH and ROLL ON DEO

And now the star of the show.....my most awaited product......

40 color eyeshadow palette 

I hope you all liked my shopping :)
Have fun and have a grt weekend !!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, how are you doing? Wanted to know if the 40 colour eyeshadow is any good and where I can find them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I am doing great...I got the palette from a local boutique at Mutiara Complex in Kuala lumpur...Its quite economical and extremely pigmented and very smooth to apply...
    Hope you find it...have a nice day....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3