Friday 24 February 2012

A Trip to My Home Town : Bhubaneswar :)

hey guys,
I have been on a 15days tiny trip to my home town, Bhubaneswar.Its my birth place and I have spend all my life there.I have my parents and all relatives in Bhubaneswar.This was for the first time me and my hubby went to my home town together after marriage.My family welcomed us whole heartedly and we had a loads of fun there.
Here are a few pics...

My All Time Favourite Couple: My Parents

My Rockstar Dad....I love him alot

My Beautiful Mom....Love her mmmwwaaa

Thats my darling...Max

My Baby is always ready for a click

Two Drama Queens ;)


My Lovely Sister and Me (in Saree)

A Painting on our Wall 

A ride in Tuk Tuk

Me all Indian






Hope you guys liked the pics.I love my family a lot.They are the best in my life.

Love you Baba, Maa, Chote and my Max <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3