Tuesday 13 March 2012

Daiso Haul

I am back :)
Finally with a new haul.I went to DAISO at Bukit Bintang this evening.For those who dont know about Daiso.Its the largest Japanese Franchise.And it sells all products at RM 5 :) :) I was overwhelmed by seeing racks full of all kind of products.Starting from household to makeup to electronic....etc etc etc...
I stopped by the makeup counters.
These are my lovely goodies :)


Its pearly without being over shimmery.I know I will like it 

Its very pigmented and smooth 

I am into nudes these days. 

It looks scary in the pack, but its really a lovely color when blended
Gives my cheek a nice rosy flush

I like the container more than the clips :P

I cant review the products as I just bought them.I will use it and let you guys know.
Stay tuned for some FOTDs using these lovelies....
Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3