Friday 30 March 2012

FOTD : Venus Brown

As you guys must have known by now that I am a sucker for ELIANTO eyeshadows, I recently added two more cuties on to my neutral collection.


Sometimes when I am just going out for shopping or for some work, I dont use any crazy colors on my eyes.Rather I pretty much deepen up my crease so that my eyes look much defined.So you can see so many browns :)
My two new cuties......

Obviously a brown in VENUS BROWN

A pearly white in SNOW WHITE

Here is how I combined these two to get my look for today.....

With Flash


Without Flash

Hope you guys like it....
Thanks 
Love 
Appy :)

2 comments:

  1. like the way you have blended the shades..i see over time you blending has improved a lot.. :)nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...Its practice practice and more practice !!!

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3