Tuesday 20 March 2012

MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL LIPSTICKS

2 months back,while strolling at Watsons,I came across the new MAYBELLINE COLORSENSATIONAL LIPSTICKS and now I am totally sold.
I have been collecting few lipstick from this range and now I am all over it :)
The main reason why I love this lipsticks is because of its texture.It is extremely creamy and hence glides on quite smoothly on the lips.



MY VERDICT

  • Very Pigmented
  • Creamy Texture
  • Smooth application
  • Easily available
  • Pleasant smell
Only downside is sometimes it gets dry.But I am fine with it coz I moisturise my lips often.

Lets have a look at the shades I own...

Hooked On Pink 

Party Pink 

Plum Tastic 

Make me Pink 

Red Revival 

I am just obsessed with ColorSensational Lipcolors.
What about you guys??????

3 comments:

  1. Pretty shades..The make me pink shade is cute! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :)
      I am totally in love with these lipsticks !!!

      Delete
  2. Hooked on Pink is pretty, will check out some of the colours soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3