Sunday 15 April 2012

My Take: LOREAL SMOOTH INTENSE ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM REVIEW

I say it a zillion times, I am a huge fan of hair serums.I am not blessed with silky smooth hairs :( So hair serums are my BFFs.
My all time favourite serum is MATRIX SMOOTHING SERUM (click to read review).But recently I found out a lovely which goes hand in hand with my matrix serum.
Its the LOREAL SMOOTH INTENSE ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM


What It Claims
For dry, rebellious hair that is difficult to smooth.Smooth-Silk Intense Anti-Frizz serum with Argan Extract gives perfect smoothing.

My Verdict
After using it for over 1month, I can say......
  • It helps me manage my frizzy hairs.
  • It smooths out my hair.
  • Even the second day, my hair feels smooth and manageable.
  • Pleasant smell.
  • Non sticky.
  • I use it on damp hair and it gives great results.Though not interested in trying it with dry hair.
It is definitely a CATCH IT for me.And I am definitely going to repurchase it.

Hope my post is helpful for you guys.Do share your views about this product and do suggest me your favourite serum.

Love 
Appy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3