Tuesday 8 May 2012

FOTD : Inspired by COCA COLA

I am obsessed with COKE :) My hubby says "I am Addicted" !!! Well I guess he is right :P
I am so addicted to Coca cola that I did a look inspired by it !!!






HOW I DID IT ???
  • I started this look from outter to inner
  • Take a cherry red eyeshadow and apply it in the outter V and the crease.
  • Now take a black eyeshadow and draw a small V in the outer V area.
  • Now blend this black eyeshadow with the red eyeshadow to get this dark red color.
  • Now in a shadow brush take the red color and pat it it the middle of the eyelid.
  • Next apply a matte white eyeshadow in the inner half of the eyelid and blend it with the red to give this nice shaded look.
  • Line the upper eye lash line with a thin line and line the outer half of the lower lash line as well with a black liner.
  • Line the water line with a silver liner pencil.
  • Finish the look with mascara and a red lipstick
So what are you guys inspired with today ???





2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3