Saturday 19 May 2012

FOTD : Jennifer Lopez "DANCE AGAIN" look

I am a huge fan of Jennifer lopez and this new song is an awesome number to dance :)
But what more drove me crazy was the makeup look she wore.Grey smokey eyes with neutral lips...Ooo I loved it !!!
I used my new DAISO palette in BLACK.


  • Apply a Grey shade all over the eyelid


  • Then take a dark grey color and apply it on the crease and blend it inward.
  • Now take a pencil brush and grab a black shade.Apply this in the outter V and blend it well with the grey on the crease and with the grey on the lid.
  • Now apply a highlight.
  • For this look dont apply a thick eye liner in the upper lash just go for a thin one.
  • Apply the same dark grey on the lower lash line and put on some mascara.
  • For lips, use a nice neutral lipstick.
  • For face, apply a neutral shiny blush/bronzer.
  • You are ready to glam up a night out.
I hope you like it
Love 
Appy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3