Friday 6 July 2012

Eat - O - Time at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Hey guys.I just don't want to keep my blog confined to beauty/makeup stuffs.I want to include my other obsessions into it. So being a foodie what can be better to share my Food Exploration with you guys !!!
Me and my hubby both love to eat and try out new dishes.We have this tradition that ones a week (atleast), we go out for dinner and try something new. So I will be sharing my experiences with you guys.

4th July was our 2nd Marriage Anniversary and we went out for shopping and eating !!!
This time we went to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen at Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Lumpur.

It had a wide range of menu of sea foods n chicken items and we chose CHICKEN.
I am always a fan of crunchy fried chicken. So we ordered CHICKEN COMBO meal and tried the new 
DIP 'n CHICK ' n


OUR STUFFING

CHICKEN combo with MASHED POTATO and BISCUIT 

DIP 'n CHICK ' n with MASHED POTATO and BISCUIT

CHICKEN combo with SWEET CORN and BISCUIT 


MY VERDICT :
  • CHICKEN : very crunchy and well fried.
  • BISCUIT : Tasty and mushy. The STRAWBERRY JAM was very yummy and perfectly sweet(not overly sweet).A perfect match !!!
  • CORNS : asusual nothing special.
  • DIP 'n CHICK ' n : this was a nice side dish. Very crunchy tender chicken pieces with a very tasty dip.Very flavourful !!!
  • The star of the show was MASHED POTATO. It was very yummy.It was perfectly mashed without being sticky or hard. The gravy was so perfect.Not very heavy. I loved it alot.
  • Food was just great and very tasty. 
  • Place was very neat and well maintained.


Its definitely a 'MUST VISIT' place for me n my hubby.Overall a very nice experience. We ate a lot and had to take a long walk to lighten the burden on our stomach !!!


Do try out !!!

4 comments:

  1. i... lovelovelovelovelove the mashed potato here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe,just realise that your marriage anniversary date was also american independent day xD

    And their food are all simply irressistable :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3