Tuesday 14 August 2012

FOTD : 15th August Independence Day Look inspired by Indian National Flag

hey beauties...
Today is 15th August, India's Independence Day !!! I am far from my India but still can feel the joy in my heart.
On this auspicious day, I thought of doing a Makeup Look Inspired by the Indian Flag !!!


The Indian Flag is a symbol of Pride, Honor and Love to all Indians. Indian flag is referred as "Tiranga" which means Tri-Colour.

The Saffron : symbolizes COURAGE and SACRIFICE.
The White : symbolizes PEACE and PURITY
The Green : symbolizes PROSPERITY
The Chakra (Wheel) : symbolises KARMA

I decided to do this look as I respect my country and this is my way to show my love to my mother land on this great day.




FOR EYES




  • Prime your eyes.
  • Apply a SAFFRON/ORANGE shadow on the inner part of the eyes. Blend it till the inner part of lower lash line.
  • Take a WHITE shadow and pat it on the centre of the eye lid.
  • Now take a GREEN shadow and apply it on the outer part. Blend it along the crease.
  • Apply the GREEN on the rest of the lower lash line.
  • Apply a White liner on the water line.
  • Line the upper lash line with a NAVY BLUE liner.
  • Complete this look with some mascara.
FOR LIPS


  • Apply a BERRY lipstick to your moisturised lips. I am using Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in PARTY PINK
A very HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all..... JAI HIND !!!

4 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3