Tuesday 21 August 2012

FOTD : Casual Day Makeup Look

hey beauties. Holidays are over and its back to work time !!!
In Malaysia Hari raya Aidilfitri / Eid is generally observed by many of our Muslim brothers and sisters. So there's usually a 4-5days holidays. Its festive every where and one can feel it in the air. Last year Eid, my hubby and I went to Langkawi Islands. See pics here . But this year we decided to kind of stay here in KL and chill around.
On Saturday, I went out with my hubby for shopping. Bought few stuffs from Elianto, Sephora and Watsons.
On Sunday, we went out with our friend for a fun evening.
Both the days I was wearing same makeup. This look is a gorgeous easy smokey eyes which you can wear at anytime. I can totally flaunt this look every single day and I did it for two days :)





  • Prime your eyes.
  • Take a COPPER eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid.Drag it towards the inner corner of the inner eye lid.
  • Now take a crease brush and take some PURPLE shade and apply it on the crease and blend it upwards.
  • Next take a PLUM shade and apply it on the outer V and blend it well with the PURPLE.
  • Line the lower lash line with the PLUM shade.
  • Line the upper lash line and water line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply coats of mascara and your eyes are done.
FOR CHEEKS
  • Go for a DIRTY ROSE blush. I am using theBalm blush in CABANA BOY. Reviewed here
FOR LIPS
  • Apply a BERRY shade. I am using Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in HOOKED ON PINK. Reviewed here
Here are few pics from out Eid outing !!!











I hope you lovelies loved this look. So what is that one look that you can flaunt every single day ???? Do share with me !!!


5 comments:

  1. Very sweet you have here! Such a nice photography session you have with your hubby.. sweet and happy, like wedding album (without wedding gown!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like honeymoon! Such a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. postingan yang bagus tentang FOTD : Casual Day Makeup Look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3