Sunday 21 July 2013

Daytime Glamour Girl

hey beauties... This look is a simple, no fuss no hassle easy makeup look for the day time. Its simple yet glamorous. Bold bright lips with a minimal eye makeup. So lets get started...






  • Start with a primer on your eyelids. I have used my fav Nyx Eyeshadow base in Skin tone. Read my review here
  • For the eye makeup I am using my Silkygirl Blockbuster Color Palette in BARE CLASSICS. See review here
  • Apply the DARK BROWN shade all over the lid.
  • Next define the crease with a LIGHTER BROWN shade.
  • Line the lower lash line with the DARK BROWN.
  • Highlight the browbone and inner corner of the eye.
  • Line the upper lash line with a BLACK liner.
  • Apply coats of mascara and your eye makeup is done.
  • Now flush your cheeks with a PEACH blush. I have used Coloressence Blush in AMBER PEACH. See review here
  • For lips, go for a RED lipstick. I have used Nyx Round Lipstick in CHAOS. See review here
This completes your Glamour Daytime look. Hope you guys like it.
Do comment below and let me know what you think....


2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3