Thursday 10 October 2013

SWATCH TIME : Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in SHY CHERRY

hey beauties...
From my lipstick barn I present to you my love for another lipstick. Well if you follow my blog, you probably must have guessed my obsession for lipsticks. And currently I am glued to Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks. I have raved about Blush here and Peach Crush here.And today its time for  Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in SHY CHERRY.



SWATCH TIME


This shade is a very pretty Cherry (Pinkish Red) shade. It brightens up your look instantly.

P.S. This is a swatch post. You can read a detailed review about Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick here.

I have hauled a few more shades too.Will be doing a post on each of them soon. Till then be beautiful coz you totally worth it  !!



2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3