Wednesday 7 January 2015

Nyx Soft Matte Lipcream in AMSTERDAM Review

hey beauties
I have been into Bright lipstick these days. And my second obsession these days are Matte yet creamy lipcolors. Well this calls for NYX SOFT MATTE LIPCREAM(well thats a long name so lets call it NSML).While going through the shades I was gravitated towards the shade AMSTERDAM

 PACKAGING,PRICE and AVAILABILITY

  •  The packs of NSMLs are lipgloss look alikes. They are packed in a tube with a matt black screw handle.
  • Packaging it quite sleek and so is easy to carry in your purse.

  • As you can see it has a sponge type applicator which helps in easy and smooth application. APPY says : Be careful while applying the lip cream towards the outer edge of the lips as the applicator is not precise it may not give a neat application if you are not careful.
  • It retails for around RM 27 in Sephora. You can also get in online here
SWATCH TIME



A lovely red shade which instantly brightens up your face

VERDICT
  • A beautiful red shade which gives a vintage glam feel to your entire look.
  • Neither glossy nor super drying. Just in between.
  • Sleek packaging makes it travel friendly
  • Smooth and creamy texture
  • Very pigmented
  • Has a beautiful Matte finish
  • Has a pretty good range of shades
  • Affordable
  • The only con for me is sometimes (emphasising "sometimes" )I find it a bit drying if I dont moisturise my lips properly prior to its application
If you are a lipstick addict and if you love bright lipshades, its a must have for you. 
Do comment below and let me know your favourite shade from Nyx Soft Matte Lipcream range.

See you guys in my next post. Till then go glam, cause you totally worth it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3