Tuesday 31 March 2015

Soft First Date Smokey eyes for Spring/Summer

hey beauties...Summer is here :) Well, its always summer at Kuala Lumpur but still I love it. I love sunny days, bright colours. Its so much fun.
Today's look is a soft subtle smokey eyes.


 
Its a soft Pinkish-copper smokey eyes teamed with glossy pink lips. Very soft and romantic. Apt for Spring/ summer days as well as romantic dates.
I have used the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette.
So let's get started.
Start the look by Priming your eye lids. Next take a MATTE LIGHT BROWN shade and define the crease
Next take a SHIMMERY PINKISH-COPPER shade and apply it all over the eye lid

Now take a DARK CHARCOAL BROWN and apply it onto the outer V blending it along the crease. This will smokeout the look 

Line the lower lash line with a METALLIC BRONZE eyeliner pencil.

Line the upper lash line with a BROWN shadow to give that soft feel. Now apply coats of mascara and your soft smokey eyes are done.


Team this look with glossy pink lips and Voila !!! Your look is complete.
So, hope you guys like the look. Do try it and send me a pic on my facebook page, I would love to see it... My facebook page is here

Now for the products

Foundation : Revlon Colorstay foundation in Golden Beige
Powder : Silkygirl Compact in Natural
Bronzer : Accessorize baked bronzer in Laguna
Highlighter : MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
Eyebrow Powder : Elianto Ardour Shadow in Earth Brown
Eye Primer : Nyx eyeshadow base in Skin Tone. See review here
Eyeshadow : Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
Eyeliner : Silkygirl Funky Eye lights pencil in Metallic Bronze. Review here
Mascara :  Silkygirl big eye collagen mascara in blackest black. See review here
Lipstick : Revlon Lip butter in Lollipop

Ok dearies....So thats all for today's post. Do comment below and let me know your views, suggestions and any other request. 
If you want you can leave a lonk to your blog, I love reading blogs !!!
Take care and see you in my next post. Till then shine like a star, cause you totally worth it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3