Sunday 1 March 2015

Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in Ruby Riddle Review

Hey beauties...Today's post is on this pretty shade of lip color which is super affordable and of great quality. It's the Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in Ruby Riddle.


  PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY





  • It comes in a sleek click lock case. The only nah for the packaging is that the lipstick doesn't go all the way in and peeps out. If you are not careful, you may nick the lipstick when you replace the cap.
  • It retails for Rs 180 i.e. about Rm 10. Isn't that a steal!!
  • It's available at almost all beauty stores in India. I got mine from Jabong.com
SWATCH TIME


Its a lovely Peachy-Brown shade. The perfect nude for me. Cause the original nudes kind of wash me off.
MY VERDICT
  • This shade suits almost all skin tone
  • Perfect nude for Indian skin tones
  • Creamy texture
  • Smooth application
  • Gives a semi matte finish on my lips
  • Not drying. However I advise you to always wear a lip balm before applying any lip color
  • Great pigmentation
  • Stay on power is upto 3-4 hours which is pretty decent for the price you are paying
  • Affordable
  • Only down side for me is the packaging. I am surely going to nick the lipstick one day
It's a pretty every day shade for me. I can totally rock it with a bold eye makeup look. For my skin tone these type of shades are a perfect MLBB shades.
I own two more shades from this range which I am going to review soon. Till then stay gorgeous, cause you totally worth it !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3