Wednesday 6 May 2015

Colour Series : Blue Smokey Eyes Day to Night Makeup look in Collab with Buveneswary

hey beauties...Here's a very exciting post for you guys. Recently me and my dear friend Buveneswary decided to do a DAY to NIGHT makeup look for you guys using BLUE shade.


Here is Buveneswary's DAY TIME look



https://www.facebook.com/buveneswary.pillai
Do Visit her Instagram and facebook. She does amazing make up looks.

Here is Mine NIGHT TIME look










For achieving this look I used a very affordable drugstore eye shadow duo,
SILKYGIRL DUO EYESHADOW in PURPLE STORM, See review here
Hope you guys like our looks. Do flaunt them and if you recreate this look do share your link in the comment below.
Thanks for stopping by. See you guys in my next post. Till them stay happy cause you totally worth it !!

2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3