Sunday 24 May 2015

Lakme Absolute Sun-Kissed Bronzer Review and Swatches

Summer and Bronzers go hand in hand. I have been into bronzers lately. And have been reviewing more bronzers these days.
Today its the Lakme Absolute Sun-Kissed Bronzer.


During summer, I love that sun kissed glow on my face. And this product does exactly that for me.

PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY


  • This bronzer comes in a compact case with a transparent lid. The product looks like a waffle <3 which I love for obvious reasons :)
  • It retails for Rs 600 and available at almost all Lakme counters. You can buy it online from Jabong.com here
SWATCH TIME

This bronzer comes with two shades of Bronze. a GOLDEN BRONZE and a DARK BRONZE shade


You can use these two shades individually or swirl them together for a lovely GOLDEN BRONZE glow

VERDICT

  • Compact packaging makes it travel friendly.
  • Lovely shade for Indian skin tone. Gives a lovely glow to your skin
  • Very well pigmented so try to use it light handedly else your face may look muddy
  • Smooth texture and so easily blendable
  • Affordable
  • Easily available
Its a YES YES for me. If you are someone who love to have a nice BRONZEY sunkissed glow this summer, well then grab the Lakme Absolute Sun-Kissed Bronzer.
Do comment below and let me know your views about this product.
I will see you guys soon with a new post. Till then keep glowing cause you totally worth it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3