Tuesday 19 May 2015

Silkygirl Go Matte Lipcolor in EXOTIC WINE : Review and Swatch

hello my beauties... Welcome !!!
Matte lipstick always excites me. When I heard of Silkygirl's Matte lipstick range, I had to get it. Silkygirl is my most trusted brand and one of my fav too. And who want to let go of matte lipsticks !!
I picked up a few and today its all about Silkygirl Go Matte Lipcolor in EXOTIC WINE





PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY

  • Silkygirl Matte lipsticks come in durable black packaging with a transparent centre.
  • Its sturdy and sleek too.
  • These retails for RM 21 on all silkygirl counters. *Remember stuffs from drugstores are always on sale
SWATCH TIME


Exotic Wine is lovely MATTE BERRY shade. It brightens up your complexion instantly

VERDICT


  • A lovely shade that suits all skin tones perfectly.
  • Matte finish
  • Not at all drying
  • Smooth application
  • Stays on for a good 4-5hours and leaves a stain after
  • Easily available
  • Affordable
Have you tried any shade form this range. If NO, then try it and you wil never regret. If YES, do let me know your favourite shade. I have few more shades with I will be reviewing soon, so stay tuned.
Till then keep glowing, cause you totally worth it !!




1 comment:

  1. I have three of these lipsticks too but, with the exception of Siren Red, I feel it isn't opaque enough to cover lips with hyper-pigmentation. It looks good on you though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3