Saturday 6 June 2015

GOLDEN ROSE VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK in 12

hello beauties !!! Welcome !!
Today its time for another Rave. Yes!!! I love trying new brands of makeup. Yesterday while strolling around the mall, I came across this brand called "GOLDEN ROSE"
The name kind of sucked me into the store. I love Gold and I am crazy for Rose !!!
Golden Rose is basically a Turkish brand of cosmetics. It has been in European market for over 30 years !!!
Finally they have opened their first store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the Sunway Putra Mall.

Before going into any further details, let me first take a moment to praise the in store staffs !! I have shopped in a zillion of stores but their staffs have been the most amazing so far. They are so polite, so welcoming, so helpful. Always smiling and making the entire shopping experience pleasant. You know how annoying it is when you get into a store and the sale assistants are following you! But in Golden Rose, the girls really give you the space to explore the store. They are not at all nagging or pushy. I enjoyed shopping there and I thank them for making shopping so happy.

Well now coming to the products, they are super affordable. And the quality is amazing. While swatching the products I was so tempted to buy everything. Its like a high end product with a drugstore price.
I picked up quite a few products but I have decided to review each one of them separately for you guys. And today its the GOLDEN ROSE VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK in 12




PACKAGING, PRICE and AVAILABILITY

  • These lipsticks comes in a velvety burgundy packaging. Its no fuss packaging and I like it. The only thing I dont like is the cap. I always prefer the click caps, so though the cap closes tight still I would have loved a click cap.
  • It retails for RM 22.
  • You can find it in store at Sunway Putra Mall, Kuala Lumpur. You can also buy it in their website here
SWATCH TIME



Its a MATTE DUSTY ROSE shade. Perfect neutral for a bold lipstick addict like me

VERDICT


  • GOLDEN ROSE VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK in 12 is a beautiful everyday matte shade. Its my perfect neutral shade.
  • The formula is creamy at application and hence glides on easy.
  • Though being a Matte lipstick it doesnt dry out your lips.
  • Amazing pigmentation.
  • Stays on for a good 4hours and even leaves a tint after coming off.
  • Affordable
  • One advise for the brand "Please name the shades, its quite convenient".
Its a YES YES YES for me !!! I am surely going back to their store and grabbing some more shades. 
Have you tried Golden Rose Cosmetics yet?
Do comment below and let me know.
I will see you guys soon with a new post, till then keep smiling, cause you totally worth it !!!

Find GOLDEN ROSE COSMETICS @
Store : Level 4, Lot 8, Sunway Putra Mall, Kuala Lumpur


2 comments:

  1. I have the same lipstick but the experience was different for me. The lipstick did not stain my lips when it wore off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I might be nitpicking on the brand again, but the font..and overall branding looks a bit shabby to me. I might try their product, some day though :) Never judge a product solely by how they look outside. hee..

    ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3