Tuesday 8 September 2015

Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in SPECIAL MAUVE : Review and Swatch

hey beauties... Welcome aboard !!! Today I will be taking you guys into my lipstick aisle... Lets pull out a lovely fall appropriate MATTE MAUVE shade. Its Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in SPECIAL MAUVE 



PACKAGING,PRICE and AVAILABILITY

  • There is nothing so special bout the packaging. Its not so sturdy.But the colored end is an add on for me cause I own a ton of lipsticks and searching for a particular shade can be more like a treasure hunt for me.
  • Its not so easily available locally. I picked mine from Jabong.com
  • I got it for rs 245
SWATCH TIME


The shade SPECIAL MAUVE is a beautiful DARK MAUVE shade and as its name suggests has a Matte finish. Its very pretty FALL appropriate shade and can suit Indian skintone perfectly

VERDICT

  • User friendly packaging as the colored end help you see the shade.
  • Smooth and creamy texture
  • Very pigmented
  • Not at all drying on lips. However you should always apply a lip balm underneath any lip product
  • Has a beautiful Matte finish
  • Has a pretty good range of shades
  • Affordable
  • Hard to find locally. But can be found easily online
I am totally in love with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick. Do comment below and share your favorite shade.

2 comments:

  1. so in love with purple lipsticks now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jessica..even I am in a hunt for purple lipsticks...Do share if you find any....

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3