Monday 2 December 2013

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

hey beauties...
This post is quite an exciting one for me. I got another award...Yipeeee VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

A huge thanks to Natasha Bhatt from http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/ for giving me this award.
She is an awesome blogger. Her posts are always no hassle and informative. She is a versatile blogger herself. She also has her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleWorldOfMakeUp?ref=hl. Do follow her if you haven't.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  • When any of your fellow bloggers nominates you, you will need to accept it and make a post about it in your blog.
  • Then, you need to tell 7random things about yourself.
  • And, nominate (you cannot tag back)your favorite 15 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
  • After you are done this, you can add The Versatile Award badge to your blog.
So now its time to Talk about myself :)
  • I was born and brought up at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, the city of temples in India. I stayed here all my life until I got married. Love Bhubaneswar to death.
  • I was working as a software professional before marriage. But after marriage I moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, quit my job and became a full time home maker.
  • I was kind of tom boyish all my life and never was gravitated towards makeup or anything girly until I graduated from college.
  • I am a sucker for lipsticks. I have more than 150 lipsticks and still adding. A lipstick makes my day.
  • When I am upset, I spend time with my makeup stash and it revives my mood instantly.
  • I love fruity scents. And I hate Vanilla essence.
  • Well now I am a full time mommy. Yes I have an angel in my life now and she keeps me busy 24/7. And I am loving each moment with my princess.
So this is Appy, a Mom,a Wife,a Daughter, a Sister, a Friend, a Beauty Savvy,a Makeup Addict and an avid blogger.

I would like to nominate all bloggers coz I know blogging is no joke and all of us give our 100% to post informative stuffs for our readers. According to me every blogger is special and versatile and deserves this Versatile Blogger award.

Before ending this post I would like to thank all my readers for their support and love. You guys are very special to me and give me the strength to keep going.
THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart.
Well so this is it for today, see you guys next time with a haul or a look or something for this festive season. Till then stay pretty coz you totally worth it.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words and doing the post.. m a lipstick maniac.. i have tonnes never count them tough... nice to knw more abt you.. Congrats on the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog !!!
Your Suggestions, Views and Queries are always welcome <3